Our hotels are operating in compliance with all local guidelines
Based on current advice we are currently taking meeting and event bookings from the following dates:
- ENGLAND - we are currently taking bookings for small meetings up to a maximum of 30 people.
- SCOTLAND & WALES - unfortunately, due to Covid Safe guidance in Scotland and Wales we are unable to host meetings at this time.
- Please be advised that local restrictions may apply based on current Government advice.
Enhanced cleaning protocols keeping our guests safe
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, tabletops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have invested in state of the art new cleaning equipment, including Electrostatic Spray technology for all of our hotels. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution and total disinfectant of every surface it coats, even hard-to-reach areas.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our hotels, to keep our teams and guests safe.
Meet in confidence
We have reviewed our meeting facilities, protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of guests and team members.
- Meeting capacities have been reduced and furniture spaced to allow full social distancing.
- We have reduced the number of reusable items within our meeting rooms and removed items such as note pads and stationery, these are available on request.
- All meeting areas will benefit from an additional focussed cleaning program, targeting key touchpoints including technology items such as remote controls and clickshare.
- We have introduced a new door seal for our meeting spaces so that you can be confident no one else has been in your room once it’s been cleaned.
- We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items from our meetings menu - all refreshments, including tea and coffee and lunch will be served in your meeting room.
- We encourage meeting guests to use the additional cleaning products provided, including antibacterial gel and sanitizer wipes.
- We understand plans may change, so we have introduced competitive rates and new flexible re-scheduling terms.
- Meetings guests have full use of our teleconferencing facilities, allowing more people to join (virtually), free to use within our meeting rooms.
- In accordance with Government advice, all hotel visitors and guests are required to wear a face-covering whilst in the hotel (except when seated to eat and drink). Where a medical exemption is in place please advise a member of our team.
VWorks now open - measures have been introduced to ensure we offer a safe environment to work
- We have reviewed our floor plans and spaced furniture and seating to allow sufficient distance within Vworks. Tables will only accommodate a maximum of 2 people at a time, sat at either end of the table.
- As a temporary measure, we will reduce the maximum capacity of people in VWorks at any one time.
- As with other areas of the hotel, Vworks will benefit from an additional focussed cleaning program, targeting key touchpoints such as the shared coffee area and meeting pods.
- We have reduced the number of reusable items within VWorks and removed clutter, including print items.
- Meeting pods can be hired out as dedicated office spaces for individuals who wish to ensure a totally contact-free working day.
- In accordance with Government advice, members should be advised that they are required to wear face coverings whilst in all area of the hotel (including VWorks), except when eating and drinking. Where a medical exemption is in place please advise a member of our team.
- All open food items have been removed from the shared coffee area. Guests are free to order food to go from Starbucks.
- Members are requested to be respectful of other Vworks users and always adopt social distancing (in particular around shared services such as the coffee machine).
- We encourage VWorks members to use the additional cleaning products provided, including antibacterial gel and sanitizer wipes.
We encourage our guests to take full advantage of the Village Hotel App
Enjoy a contact-free hotel experience - Download the Village App to access a range of contact-free services, including:
- Chat to our team.
- Order food to go from the Pub and Grill.
- Check-in and check out online (bedroom guests).
- Digital smart key - have your room key delivered straight to your smartphone (bedroom guests).
Safe teams ensures safe guests
Prior to opening, our teams will be fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe. In addition, we have introduced a new Health Check App, including a temperature check. This will be used to help identify any team members who may be feeling unwell prior to their shift starting.
Delivering the highest standards with global partners
We're proud to be working in partnership with global leaders, to deliver the highest standards of cleaning products and the latest cleaning technologies to keep our hotels clean and safe. Find out more at here.
We’d ask all our guests and members to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
- In accordance with Government advice, all hotel visitors and guests are required to wear a face-covering whilst in the hotel (except when seated to eat and drink).