We have introduced some temporary changes to our food offering.
- Breakfast will be served 7am - 9am, Monday to Friday and 7:30am to 10am Saturday and Sunday.
- The Pub and Grill is now open daily from 12 noon to 10pm. The last table reservation will be at 8:45pm, with last food orders at 9pm). Please be advised that where local restrictions are in place these times may vary.
- We are operating table service only in the Pub and Grill, with guests being asked to order and pay for food and drink via the Village Hotel App, or with a member of our team at your table. Guests are not permitted to stand at the bar.
- Room service will continue to be available to guests - food trays will be delivered to your door (available daily, 5pm to 9.30pm).
- At this time we will be serving seated guests only in the Pub and Grill - tables should be booked in advance here. Restrictions on the maximum number of guests are in place based on local guidelines.
- Walk-ins are permitted, however please be advised that at busy times we may not be able to accommodate your request. Where guests have not booked a table via the online booking tool, we ask that they download and check-in on the NHS Covid 19 App (please use the NHS Test and Protect app in Scotland) to register their visit.
- In order to comply with the current rule of 6 in place across the UK, a maximum of 6 guests can be seated at a table. We ask that all guests observe Government advice regarding the meeting of households groups.
- We have removed reusable and 'open' items in our food outlets, including beer mats, drinks stirrers, table football and games.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- Use our contact-free services to order and pay for food and drinks online here
- Starbucks remains open for guests as a takeaway service between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Please be advised that it is a legal requirement for guests to wear a face covering in all areas of our hotel - except when seated to eat or drink, or exercising. Where a medical exemption is in place please advise a member of our team.
View the full range of measures we have introduced to keep our guests safe here.