We have introduced some temporary changes to our food offering.
- For the safety of our guests we have removed all buffets and open food items. These have been replaced with a delicious new menu in the Pub and Grill, and a grab and go breakfast service that includes continental breakfast, a hot roll and drink.
- Breakfast will be served 7am - 9am, Monday to Friday and 7am to 9.30am Saturday and Sunday.
- Room service will continue to be available to guests - food trays will be delivered to your door (available daily, 5pm to 9.30pm).
- At this time we will be serving seated guests only in the Pub and Grill - tables should be booked in advance here. Restrictions on the maximum number of guests are in place based on local guidelines.
- We ask that guests adhere to the current Government advice regarding the meeting of different households groups.
- We have removed reusable and 'open' items in our food outlets, including beer mats, drinks stirrers, table football and games.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- Pub and Grill opening hours as follows: 5pm to 11pm on Monday to Fridays and 12 noon - 11pm Saturday and Sunday (food served until 9.30pm). In support of the Eat out to help out scheme we will also be open for lunch time service in August Monday to Wednesday from 12 noon.
- Starbucks remains open for guests between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Use our contact-free services to order and pay for food and drinks online here
View the full range of measures we have introduced to keep our guests safe here.