Throughout the pandemic Village Hotels introduced new booking terms, giving customers more flexibility to modify a booking should it be required.
From 17th May 2021, all bookings for future dates are now subject to our standard terms and conditions - view here. For any modification made after 16th May 2021, the standard modification fee will be waived, however guests may need to pay any difference in the best available rate of the day (of the new preferred date) and rate already paid.
Guests with a booking made before 17th May 2021 are entitled to make 1 modification for a new date with an arrival up to and including 30th December 2021 with no extra charge (subject to availability. excludes key event dates across all hotels).
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT THAT COVID RESTRICTIONS MEAN THE HOTEL CANNOT ACCOMMODATE MY STAY?
The following terms apply to reservations in the event that a hotel is forced to close or we cannot accommodate your booking due to travel restrictions.
Where we cannot take a reservation due to travel restrictions you do not need to contact us - we will automatically cancel all leisure reservations.
For anyone who has already paid for their stay, we will contact guests that we hold a valid email address for, to give them the chance to rebook for a future date (up to 17th May 2022) or cancel their reservation. Where a payment has already been taken and you wish to cancel, a full refund will be made. Due to the volume of transactions currently taking place, please allow up to 10 working days from your booked arrival date for the payment to be processed.
All bookings and modifications are subject to availability.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I LIVE IN A AREA WITH TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE AND I CANNOT TRAVEL?
The following terms apply to customers who are unable to travel because they live in an area with travel restrictions in place:
- Flexible rates - our normal cancellation policy applies to flexible rates. Your booking can be cancelled or amended up to 7pm the day prior to arrival.
- Bookings made on pre-paid saver and promotional rates are made on a non refundable and non transferable basis, however we are allowing guests to move the date of their reservation to a new date, arriving up to and including 17th May 2022.
- In the event that an alternative date is not available we will check availability at another Village hotel and transfer the booking to a different hotel.
- For all modifications requested within this period, the standard modification fee will be waived and, subject to availability, the original rate will be honoured on the alternative date.
- Changes cannot be made within 48 hours from the day of arrival.
- If you are unsure of your booking terms please check your booking confirmation email.
- To modify your booking please complete the form here and we will be in touch
IN ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES OUR STANDARD BOOKING TERMS APPLY - VIEW HERE