Meeting the highest standards of cleanliness and ensuring our guests and teams remain safe is our highest priority.
Ahead of opening, we have reviewed all cleaning procedures and protocols across all areas of our hotels, and introduced new measures to keep guests safe.
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have invested in state of the art, new cleaning equipment that uses Electrostatic Technology. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution of cleaning products and total disinfectant of every surface it coats.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our hotels, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our house keeping teams, guests are encouraged to use the alcohol gel, antibacterial soap and cleaning wipes provided.
- Prior to opening, our teams will be fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- New procedures will be put in place to help identify team members who may be feeling ill, or are displaying symptoms, before their shift starts.
We have reviewed our already thorough cleaning protocols, so our guests can relax in the safety and comfort of a stylish Village guest room.
- We have introduced a new door seal, so that you can be confident no-one else has been in your room once it’s been cleaned.
- Bed linen is washed at a minimum of 71 degrees to ensure thermal disinfection.
- We have removed all non-essential and reusable items from our rooms, including cushions, additional pillows, hospitality trays and printed materials.
- We encourage guests to use The Village Hotel App to benefit from a contact-free experience, including check in, check out, delivery of your room key direct to your smartphone and housekeeping requests.
- Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a 'rest period' before new guests arrive.
- As a temporary measure we will not be servicing rooms during a stay. Guests can request fresh towels by depositing dirty towels in a bag provided and leaving it outside their rooms. Fresh towels will be delivered in a new, clean bag and left outside the room for collection.
- All high-touch points will receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
- As a temporary measure Day Lets are no longer available.
We encourage our guests to take full advantage of the Village Hotel App
Enjoy a contact-free hotel experience. Download the Village app to access a range of contact-free services, including:
- Check-in and check out online.
- Digital smart key - have your room key delivered straight to your smartphone.
- Chat to our team.
- Order food to go from the Pub and Grill.
We have introduced some temporary changes to our food offering.
- For the safety of our guests we have removed all buffets and open food items. These have been replaced with a delicious new menu in the Pub and Grill, and a grab and go breakfast service that includes continental breakfast, a hot roll and drink.
- Breakfast will be served 7am - 9am, Monday to Friday and 7:30am to 10am Saturday and Sunday.
- Room service will continue to be available to guests - food trays will be delivered to your door.
- At this time we will be serving seated guests only in the Pub and Grill - where possible tables should be booked in advance please here. Capacity restrictions are in place based on local guidance.
- We ask that guests adhere to the Government advice regarding the meeting of different households groups.
- We have removed reusable and 'open' items in our food outlets, including beer mats, drinks stirrers, table football and games.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- Pub and Grill open daily from 12 noon to 10pm. The last table reservation will be at 8:45pm, with last food orders at 9pm - table service only
- Starbucks remains open for guests between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Use our contact-free services to order and pay for food and drinks online here
We’re looking forward to welcoming our guests back, but we’re keen we keep our distance.
We have taken the necessary steps to space out furniture and seating in public areas in line with Government advice. We ask that our guests please adhere to the social distancing measures we have introduced, to keep our guests and teams safe.
We ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
Guests due to stay with us during this time are advised to read our guest pre-arrival information here.