WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
We are delighted to welcome you to Village Hotels. Whether you’re here on business or pleasure, you’ll find everything you need for a comfortable stay! To keep you and our teams safe, we’d ask that all guests take some time to read the advice below and comply with our Covid Safe procedures whilst in and around our hotel.
Important information for our guests
- Please follow Government advice and do not travel if you feel unwell or are presenting Covid symptoms. If you feel unwell whilst staying with us please contact NHS 111 immediately for assessment and advice. The 111 Coronavirus Service will tell you if you need to self-isolate or if you need medical help. If you require any assistance please contact the Host via the Village Hotels App, please advise our Host team of the situation and relay advice given to you by NHS 111 advice line.
- For a contact free guest experience we recommend that you download the Village Hotels App. Available to check in and check out online, have your room key delivered to your smartphone, order and pay for room service, make a housekeeping request ...and more.
- Breakfast is served in the Pub and Grill (seated service only) - guests can enjoy a plated hot breakfast, vegetarian or continental served to your table.
- Please use cleaning products provided and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Please be advised that by law, hotel guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings in all areas of the hotel. On the basis of this, if you are not wearing one you may be asked by a member of our team. If you do not have a mask and need one, please ask a member of the team. Exemptions are in place including when in your room, seated at a table to eat and drink, exercising or if you have a medical exemption. If you do not carry an exemption certificate please kindly advise our staff you are exempt.
- To help facilitate contact tracing please download and register with the NHS Covid 19 App or Protect Scotland App. If you do not have the NHS App, please use the alternative QR code displayed by the entrance to the Pub and Grill. If you are staying over multiple days please register with the app each day of your stay.
- Some regional restrictions remain in place. Please observe Government advice regarding the mixing of households and maximum capacities of groups socialising together.
- Please maintain social distancing whilst in our hotels, including single occupancy in lifts
Should you have any further questions, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions here.