Important guest information
We are delighted to be welcoming our guests back! In preparation, we have reviewed our already thorough cleaning protocols to ensure we offer a safe environment for your arrival. In addition, in order to comply with Government advice we have made some changes to our operational procedures and guest services.
Breakfast and Dining
- For the safety of our guests we have removed all buffets and open food items. These have been replaced with a delicious new menu in the Pub and Grill, and a grab and go breakfast service that includes continental breakfast, a hot roll and drink.
- Breakfast will be served 7am - 9am, Monday to Friday and 7am to 9.30am Saturday and Sunday.
- Room service will continue to be available to guests - food trays will be delivered to your door (available daily, 5pm to 9.30pm).
- At this time we will be serving seated guests only in the Pub and Grill - tables should be booked in advance here. Restrictions on the maximum number of guests are in place based on local guidelines.
- We ask that guests adhere to the current Government advice regarding the meeting of households groups.
- We have removed reusable and 'open' items in our food outlets, including beer mats, drinks stirrers, table football and games.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- Pub and Grill opening hours as follows: 5pm - 11pm Monday to Friday (food served until 9.30pm), and 12 noon to 11pm Saturday and Sunday (food served 12 noon to 9.30pm).
- Starbucks remains open for guests between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday. It is compulsory to wear a mask when buying food and drink to take away from Starbucks.
Leisure facilities - gym and pool
- Please be advised that our gyms and swimming pools in Scotland and Wales are currently closed.
- Village Gyms in England (including swimming pools) are now open and available for guests to enjoy, however our jacuzzis and saunas remain out of use.
- We expect our gyms and swimming pools in Wales to reopen on 10th August and 14th September in Scotland.
- In order to manage capacities please be advised that guests wishing to use the leisure facilities should book in advance (this applies to both gym and pool use). Please book in your preferred time slot at the Leisure Reception Desk on arrival at the hotel (use of these facilities is subject to availability).
- Our housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay. Fresh towels will be provided on request - please use the towel bags provided in your room to deposit dirty towels by your door, these will be replaced with fresh towels by our team.
- Tea and coffee making facilities have been removed from guest room.
Advice for guests
- Please follow Government advice and do not travel if you are feeling unwell or are presenting Covid symptoms.
- Please follow Government advice regarding local travel restrictions that may be in place.
- Download the Village Hotels App for a contact-free guest experience - check in and check out online, have your room key delivered to your smart phone, order room service, chat to our team and more.
- Please observe social distancing, including single occupancy in lifts.
- Please use cleaning products provided.
- Please remember to check out online or at the reception kiosk, depositing your key in the boxes provided.
- Please adhere to Government advice regarding the meeting of household groups.
- Please be advised that all hotel guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings in public spaces, including the lobby, lifts and corridors (mandatory from 8th August).
View the full range of measures we have introduced to keep our guests safe here