We are delighted to welcome guests back to our hotels. In order to comply with Covid-Safe guidelines across the regions we operate, you can expect some temporary changes to our guest services. Please take special note of additional local restrictions as detailed.
CHANGES TO GUEST SERVICES
- Breakfast served 7am - 9am, Mon to Fri & 7:30am to 10am on weekends in the Pub & Grill - table service only. Grab and go alternative also available. Guests can enjoy a choice of either a hot plated breakfast (Full English and Vegetarian available), or a continental breakfast served to their table.
- Pub and Grill open daily from 12 noon to 10pm. The last table reservation will be at 8:45pm, with last food orders at 9pm - table service only
- We are operating table service only in the Pub and Grill, with guests being asked to order and pay for food and drink via the Village Hotel App, or with a member of our team at your table. Guests are not permitted to stand at the bar.
- Tables can be booked in advance at VillageHotels.com/EatAndDrink (not required for breakfast)
- Walk-ins are permitted in the Pub and Grill, however please be advised that at busy times we may not be able to accommodate your request. Where guests have not booked a table via the online booking tool, we ask that they download and check-in on the NHS Covid 19 App (please use the NHS Test and Protect app in Scotland) to register their visit.
- Room service is available but food trays will be delivered to your door, available daily 5pm - 9.30pm
- All our gyms and swimming pools are now open and available for guests to enjoy (including saunas & steam rooms in England)
- In order to manage capacities please be advised if you wish to use the leisure facilities you should book in advance (this applies to both gym and pool use). Please book in your preferred time slot at the Leisure Reception Desk (use of these facilities is subject to availability)
- Our housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay. Fresh towels will be provided on request - please use the towel bags provided in your room to deposit dirty towels by your door, these will be replaced with fresh towels by our team
- Please see additional local restrictions below
ADVICE FOR GUESTS
- Please follow Government advice and do not travel if you are feeling unwell or are presenting Covid symptoms.
- Please follow Government advice regarding local travel restrictions and adhere to guidance regarding the meeting of household groups - if you are unsure of local rules please check the Government website.
- For a contact-free hotel experience, download the Village Hotels App to check in and check out online, have your room key delivered to your smartphone, order room service or food and drinks from the Pub and Grill, make a housekeeping request and more
- Please be advised that by law, hotel guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings in all areas of the hotel. On the basis of this, if you are not wearing one you may be asked by a member of our team. If you do not have a mask and need one, please ask a member of the team. Exemptions are in place including when in your room, seated at a table to eat and drink, exercising or if you have a medical exemption. If you do not carry an exemption certificate please kindly advise our staff you are exempt for medical reasons.
- To help facilitate contact tracing please download and register with the NHS Covid 19 App or Protect Scotland App. If staying over multiple nights, please check in every day of your stay.
- Please observe social distancing whilst in our hotels, including single occupancy in lifts
ADDITIONAL LOCAL RESTRICTIONS
Wales - Due to the local firebreak lockdown taking place in Wales, Village Hotel Chester St David's, Village Hotel Swansea and Village Hotel Cardiff will be closed from 6pm on 23rd Oct to 8th Nov (inclusive) - all reservations will be cancelled automatically. Where payment has already been taken a full refund will be issued. Please see full details here
Tier 3 (Liverpool, Wirral, Greater Manchester, Blackpool)
- Alcoholic beverages can only be served with a main meal (this also applies to orders in the Pub and Grill and room service). The last table reservation is 8:45pm, with last food orders at 9pm - table service only.
- To help manage food orders, unfortunately guests are unable to place food orders for the Pub and Grill through the Village App at Tier 3 locations
- Current guidance advises those living in or travelling to Tier 3, not to travel unless essential.
Tier 2 and 3 (England) - If you are visiting a Tier 2 or Tier 3 location in England, please be advised that only 1 household can meet (to a max of 6 per table, incl children). If you are travelling and staying with other people you do not live with, you will be unable to sit together, unless you have formed a support bubble.
Scotland - Our gyms and swimming pools are now open for guests to enjoy, however due to local restrictions our saunas and steam rooms are out of use
Aberdeen - Pub and Grill open daily from 12 noon to 10pm (hotel residents only from 6pm). The last table reservation will be at 8:45pm, with last food orders at 9pm - table service only. Alcoholic beverages can only be served outside.
Edinburgh and Glasgow - Due to local restrictions the Pub and Grill is only open for hotel residents (non residents are not permitted, 5pm - 10pm, serving food and soft drinks only - no alcohol)
View the full range of measures we have introduced to keep our guests safe here