OPEN FOR KEY WORKERS AND ESSENTIAL TRAVEL ONLY
In order to comply with Covid-Safe guidelines across the regions we operate, Village Hotels are currently only open to accommodate key workers and those on essential travel (as defined by rules set out by the Government).
During the dates below, guest services will be limited, including the closure of the Pub and Grill, Village Gym, Vworks and Starbucks. Whilst we may not be able to give you the full Village experience, you can guarantee a comfy bed, great shower and a very warm Village welcome.
England - 5th January to 16th February 2021
Scotland - 26th December to 31st January 2021
Wales - 20th December to 29th January 2021
*All dates subject to Government updates*
Important information for our guests
- For guests booked on a bed and breakfast rate, a grab and go breakfast will be provided (continental only - no hot food).
- Starbucks and the Pub and Grill are closed, however room service will be available for an evening meal.
- Our housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay. Fresh towels will be provided on request -please use the towel bags provided in your room to deposit dirty towels by your door, these will be replaced with fresh towels by our team
- Please follow Government advice and do not travel if you feel unwell or are presenting Covid symptoms. If you feel unwell whilst staying with us please contact NHS 111 immediately for assessment and advice. The 111 Coronavirus Service will tell you if you need to self-isolate or if you need medical help. If you require any assistance please contact the Host via the Village Hotels App, please advise our Host team of the situation and relay advice given to you by NHS 111 advice line
- Please follow Government advice regarding local travel restrictions and adhere to guidance regarding the meeting of household groups - if you are unsure of local rules please check the Government website.
- For a contact-free hotel experience, download the Village Hotels App to check in and check out online, have your room key delivered to your smartphone, order room service, make a housekeeping request and more
- Please be advised that by law, hotel guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings in all areas of the hotel. On the basis of this, if you are not wearing one you may be asked by a member of our team. If you do not have a mask and need one, please ask a member of the team. Exemptions are in place including when in your room, seated at a table to eat and drink, exercising or if you have a medical exemption. If you do not carry an exemption certificate please kindly advise our staff you are exempt for medical reasons.
- To help facilitate contact tracing please download and register with the NHS Covid 19 App or Protect Scotland App. If staying over multiple nights, please check in every day of your stay.
- Please observe social distancing whilst in our hotels, including single occupancy in lifts