We are delighted to welcome our members back to VWorks. For your safety and peace of mind, we have introduced new measures to ensure a safe and productive day at the office.
Please read carefully, as there our member services and advice differs between VWorks in England and Wales.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS, TRAINING AND EQUIPMENT
- We have invested in state of the art new cleaning equipment, including Electrostatic Spray technology for all of our hotels. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution and total disinfectant of every surface it coats, even hard-to-reach areas.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our teams, we have provided cleaning products for members to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our hotels, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- Prior to opening, our teams have been fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- We have introduced a new Health Check App, including temperature check. This will be used to help identify any team members who may be unwell prior to their shift starting.
TEMPORARY CHANGES TO MEMBER SERVICES
- We have reviewed our floor plans and spaced furniture to allow sufficient distance between desks. Because of this, free day passes will no longer be available.
- As a temporary measure, we will reduce the maximum capacity of people in VWorks at any one time.
- Meeting Pods can be pre-booked and will be cleaned and sealed prior to use. They should not be used if they are not sealed prior to your use.
- We have reduced the number of reusable items within VWorks and removed items such as note pads and stationery.
- The printer will be available for members to use, but we ask that you please clean it down before and after use, with the wipes provided.
ADVICE TO ALL MEMBERS
- Please follow Government advice and self-isolate if you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 - please do not attend VWorks.
- Please use cleaning products provided to wipe down tables and all equipment (e.g, printer) before and after use.
- Please respect social distancing and the personal space of other VWorks users.
- Download the Village Hotels App for a range of contact free services, including ordering and paying for your favourite Starbucks.
- If you are interested in hiring out a meeting pod or meeting room as a dedicated private office, please contact the sales team, here. (hire charges apply).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND ADVICE FOR MEMBERS IN ENGLAND
- Please wear a face covering when in public spaces around our hotels. However, once inside VWorks this is optional.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND ADVICE FOR MEMBERS IN WALES
- Please book your desk space in advance by filling out our booking form here
- In order to help manage capacities and assist with Test and Trace protocols, desk space must be booked in advance - to pre-book your desk space, click here
- Please be advised that it is a legal requirement to wear a face covering in our hotels, at all times (mandatory from 8th August) - except those with a medical exemption. This also applies to V Works.
We ask all our guests and members to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
To find out more about our approach to keeping our guests safe visit villagehotels.com/stay-safe