We are delighted to welcome our members back to VWorks. For your safety and peace of mind, we have introduced new measures to ensure a safe and productive day at the office.
Enhanced cleaning protocols, training and equipment
- We have invested in state of the art new cleaning equipment, including Electrostatic Spray technology for all of our hotels. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution and total disinfectant of every surface it coats, even hard-to-reach areas.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our teams, we have provided cleaning products for members to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our hotels, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- Prior to opening, our teams have been fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- We have introduced a new Health Check App, including temperature check. This will be used to help identify any team members who may be unwell prior to their shift starting.
Temporary changes to member services
- We have reviewed our floor plans and spaced furniture to allow sufficient distance between desks.
- As a temporary measure, we will reduce the maximum capacity of people in VWorks at any one time.
- In order to help manage capacities and assist with Test and Trace protocols, desk space must be booked in advance - full instructions will be provided to members on how to do this.
- Meeting Pods are temporarily out of use.
- We have removed all open food items.
- Revised opening hours in the Pub and Grill - open Monday to Friday 5pm - 11pm only (no lunch time service).
- We have reduced the number of reusable items within VWorks and removed items such as note pads and stationery.
- Facilities to make a hot drink will be available - please feel free to bring your own cups. Disposable cups will be provided. No crockery or kitchenware will be provided in the shared refreshment area.
- The printer will be available for members to use but we ask that you please clean it down before and after use, with the wipes provided.
Advice to members
- Please follow Government advice and self isolate if you feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 - please do not attend VWorks.
- Please use cleaning products provided to wipe down tables and all equipment (hot drinks machine, printer) before and after use.
- Please book your desk space in advance (full instructions will be provided to members).
- Please respect social distancing and the personal space of other VWorks users.
- Download the Village Hotels App for a range of contact free services, including ordering and paying for your favourite Starbucks.
- VWorks members are required to wear face coverings in all public spaces (mandatory from 8th August) - this includes entering and moving around the hotel. Face coverings are optional in VWorks.
If you are interested in hiring out a meeting pod or meeting room as a dedicated private office, please contact the sales team (hire charges apply).
We’d ask all our guests and members to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
To find out more about our approach to keeping our guests safe visit villagehotels.com/stay-safe