Blackpool is the original seaside resort and pioneered the traditional English summer holiday. There's so many things to do in Blackpool, and our hotel is situated next to Blackpool Zoo and just a short drive from the city centre. Here, you’ll find the tower, trams, and pleasure beach. Our great location makes it popular with families and it's the perfect place to pitch up for a short break.
Our Blackpool hotel has a Pub & Grill and state of the art Village Health & Wellness Club. If that’s not enough, we even have an 18-hole golf course, with a driving range and golf academy. If you’re planning a visit to the UK’s seaside capital, make sure it’s with Village.
To check availability or to book your stay, just click the “book a room” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30am - 9.30am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7.30am - 10.30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 2 miles from Central Pier
- 1 mile from Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Parking is free for up to 6 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
East Park Drive, Blackpool Lancashire, FY3 8LL
Find on Googlemaps