Set in a stunning heathland and lake estate, our Herons' Reach course has an element of a 'links' feel to it, being no more than 10 minutes from the famous coast of Blackpool. Co-designed by BBC commentator Peter Alliss, the fairways are well manicured, but expect to be punished if you land in the rough, and be wary of the westerly winds from the sea that may cost you dearly.
If that's not enough of a challenge for you, there are no fewer than 12 water features to navigate including lakes which guard numerous greens. With a steady nerve and good approach shots, it's all there for the taking. Home to the PGA North Championships, Heron's Reach may be the course you are looking for.
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- PGA Golf Academy
- Short Game Practice Facilities
- 16 Bay Floodlit Covered Driving Range
- Golf Buggies & Trollies for Hire
- Thriving Golf Membership
- State-of-the-art Heath & Fitness Club
- 3 Fitness Studios
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant
- Victory Pub & Kitchen
- Claret Jug (19th Hole)
- Starbucks coffee shop
- 2 Swimming Pools, Including BRAND NEW Outdoor heated Pool
Golf Shop Opening Times
We have a fully stocked golf retail outlet, which is situated to the rear of the hotel, overlooking the golf course and driving range. We stock the leading brands in golf such as Adidas, TaylorMade, Ping, Titleist, Footjoy and many more. We also have brand ambassadors in store with Nike, Callaway and Galvin Green, on hand for your bespoke needs. Click here to check out our retail site.
- Monday - Friday - 6.45am - 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 6.45am - 6pm
PGA Golf Academy
We offer a variety of assessments looking at the physical, mental and technical methods to the game. All levels of golfers can benefit from the coaching style, in assessing what is the most efficient way for each individual to improve their own game. The PGA Golf Academy also offers a range of additional programmes including skills assessments, junior golf, ladies, seniors, links golf technique and specialist club fitting.
- 1st April to 30th September - 8am to 10pm 7 days per week
- 1st October to 31st March - 9am to 9pm 7 days per week