You'll find our Glasgow hotel just down the road from Finnieston - named by The Times as the UK's hippest place to live. And with a multitude of bars, gig venues, clubs, and top-drawer restaurants all in the neighbourhood, it's easy to see why Finnieston is the place to be. The SSE Hydro, the SEC Centre, and the Armadillo are just a 5 minute walk from our Glasgow hotel, so it's perfect if you're visiting Glasgow for a gig or conference. You can't beat our Clydeside location either, with amazing views down the river - the ideal Instagram opportunity.
Our hotel is close to train and subway stations. Once you arrive, check-in takes two minutes on our innovative touchscreens, leaving you free to head to our Pub & Grill, Starbucks or the Village Health & Wellness Club – all under one roof. Our Glasgow hotel is the perfect base for fun or for work, and we’re sure you’ll agree. To check availability or to book your stay with us, just click the “book a room” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30am - 9.30am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7.30am - 10.30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 0.5 miles from the SSE Hydro
- 0.5 miles from the SEC Centre
- 7 miles from Glasgow Airport
- 0.7 miles from Exhibition Centre train station
- 0.6 miles from Kinning Park subway station
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
7 Festival Gate, Glasgow , G51 1DB
Find on Googlemaps