Solihull offers a great combination of urban sophistication and rural tranquillity. Our Solihull hotel is located in peaceful surroundings, yet less than ten miles from Birmingham city centre. As 'England’s second city', Birmingham is packed with things to see and do, From the Mailbox, one of the best and most unique shopping centres in the UK, to trendy bars and a diverse range of restaurants. Plus, if you’re here with the kids, look no further than Cadbury World or the National Sea Life Centre.
Our hotel in Solihull is just off the A34, one of the main roads into the city, and well connected to the M42 and M40, meaning you’re just a short drive from historic towns like Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. And at Village Hotel Solihull, we’ve got everything you want from a hotel, including stylish rooms with top amenities, a Starbucks, Pub & Grill and a Village Health & Wellness Club all in one location. To check availability or to book your stay with us, just click the “book a room” button!
TAKE A TOUR*
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30am - 9.30am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7.30am - 10.30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 1.7 miles from Shirley Station
- 9.7 miles from Birmingham Airport
- 7.5 miles from Cadbury World
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
- *Tour created at Village Hotel Club London Watford. Whilst our core guest services (Pub & Grill, Starbucks, Village Gym, Swimming Pool, Village Hotels App) are consistent across all of our hotels, the design style of some of our hotels differs from the images shown
Where are we?
Dog Kennel Lane, Shirley Solihull, B90 4JG
Find on Googlemaps