READY TO WAX, FILE, PAINT, RUB AND LIFT YOU!
Bookings now being taken from 01 Aug 2020
Ahead of our opening we have reviewed our operational procedures to ensure we offer a safe and relaxing place for you to visit on opening. Please be advised of the below changes.
- Our treatments must be pre-booked and paid for in advance. Unfortunately we can no longer accept walk-ins.
- As a precaution, all clients will be temperature checked on arrival.
- Where possible we will have one way entrances and exits from the spa.
- We will stagger our treatment times to minimise contact between clients.
- Our therapists will all wear disposable aprons, face masks and reusable visors that are cleaned between each client. In addition, before they start a shift they will undergo a team member health check, including temperature check.
- As usual all of our treatment towels will be replaced after each client - they will be washed at 71oC to ensure thermal disinfection.
- Our relax rooms will remain closed and all soft furnishings will be removed from the treatment rooms.
- We have added an extra 15 minutes between each client to allow for full disinfection of treatment rooms.
- Each treatment room will have a thorough end of day clean down including disinfection using the Electrostatic sprayer.
- We have added perspex screens to our manicure tables for extra protection during our face to face treatments.
- Disposable equipment will be used wherever possible, and where not equipment will be disinfected in between clients.
- We have revised our treatment menu to ensure we only offer the safest treatments to our clients when we reopen. Visit www.village-hotels.co.uk/spa to access a copy of the treatment menu.
- We are unable to take bookings from anyone who is currently classified as moderate to high risk clinically vulnerable. To check if you are on this list please visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/