Coventry is a fascinating city in Warwickshire, right at the heart of the English Midlands - close to Birmingham, Leicester and the historic towns of Worcester, Leamington Spa, and Stratford upon Avon. Known as the city of Lady Godiva, Coventry is steeped in history - it was briefly the capital of England in the 15th century - and with two universities and a population of 300,000, it offers plenty of culture and lively nightlife. So much so, that it has been named UK City of Culture for 2021.
Our hotel in Coventry is less than ten minutes away from Coventry city centre, and just 20 minutes from the Ricoh Arena, making our Coventry hotel the perfect destination if you’re in town to catch a concert. Plus, at Village Coventry you’ll find everything you need for your stay – stylish rooms, a Pub & Grill, Village Health & Wellness Club and Starbucks, all in one location. To check availability or to book your stay with us, just click the “book a room” button!
TAKE A TOUR
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30am - 9.30am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7.30am - 10.30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 2.1 miles from Warwick University
- 0.4 miles from Canley Station
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
Dolomite Avenue , Coventry Business Park Coventry, CV4 9GZ
Find on Googlemaps