Named the UK City of Culture in 2017, Hull is packed with attractions and places to visit, many of which were reinvigorated as part of the City of Culture celebrations. Our hotel in Hull is well connected to Yorkshire and further afield – located just off the A63, and a few minutes away from the Humber Bridge. Hull city centre is a 15 minute drive away, and if you don’t fancy driving into Hull, there’s a park and ride facility less than half a mile from the hotel. Make sure to visit The Deep, which is one of the biggest aquariums in the world. When it comes to theatre and the arts, the Hull Truck Theatre leads the way. Other popular attractions in Hull include the historic Old Town, East Park, and for sports fans, the KCOM Stadium and Craven Park.
Our Hull hotel has everything you need under one roof. Think well-equipped and spacious rooms, and great facilities including our Pub & Grill, a Starbucks and a state-of-the-art gym,. To check availability or to book your stay at our Hull hotel, just click the “check availability” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 7am-9am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7:30am-10am
- Reception is 24/7
- 1.8 miles from Hessle train station
- 7 miles from Hull ferry terminal
- 3 miles from KCOM Stadium
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
Henry Boot Way, Hull , HU4 7DY
Find on Googlemaps