Swansea combines a modern city with stunning surroundings – think beautiful golden beaches and quaint villages. We think it ticks all the boxes for a short break, with a variety of things to do in the city itself and the surrounding area. Our Swansea hotel is in the perfect location on the bustling waterfront, and a short walk from the city centre. If you’re bringing the car, you’ll be pleased to hear that we’re located just off the A483, with excellent transport links to the south of Wales, and the M4.
Whether you’re here on business or exploring the stunning Welsh coastline, our Swansea hotel has everything you need in one location, including a spacious and comfortable rooms, a Pub & Grill and a fully equipped gym Village Health & Wellness Club. Swansea never had it so good. To check availability or to book your stay with us, just click the “book a room” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30am - 9.30am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7.30am - 10.30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 2.2 miles from Liberty Stadium
- 1.1 miles from Swansea train station
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
Langdon Road, Swansea , SA1 8QY
Find on Googlemaps