Village Hotel Wirral is located in the town of Bromborough and close to Liverpool, Chester and North Wales. Our hotel is one mile from Port Sunlight train station, with a regular rail service into Liverpool and Chester. If you’re visiting Liverpool, you’ll probably already be familiar with the vibrant sports, arts and music scenes on the other side of the Mersey. The Wirral itself is known for championship golf courses - the Open was played here in 2014 at the Royal Liverpool Golf Club - as well as sailing at West Kirby and Hoylake. Other popular nearby attractions include Chester Zoo and the Blue Planet Aquarium.
Our Wirral hotel has spacious rooms with flat screen TVs, and comfortable beds. You’ll find everything you need under one roof, with a Pub & Grill and bar and a gym - Village Health & Wellness Club all in one location. To check availability or to book your stay, just click the “check availability” button!
TAKE A TOUR*
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30am - 9.30am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7.30am - 10.30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 1 mile from Port Sunlight train station
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
- *Tour created at Village Hotel Club Warrington. Whilst our core guest services (Pub & Grill, Starbucks, Village Gym, Swimming Pool, Village Hotels App) are consistent across all of our hotels, the design style of some of our hotels differs from the images shown
Where are we?
Pool Lane, Bromborough Pool Wirral, CH62 4UE
Find on Googlemaps