Dining at Village? You're in for a treat!
Head to the Pub and Grill for a great range of beers and wines, as well as our famous burger stacks and hot wings. Reserve your table below or choose one of our take away options for a convenient bite to eat in your room or on the run.
Whether you're staying the night, meeting friends or just popping by for your Starbucks fix you can order and pay for all your food using the Village app.
- Please book a table in advance - this will ensure we are able to accommodate your request, as well as helping with contact tracing as part of the NHS Test and Trace process.
- Please be advised that at this time we are only able to serve seated guests in the Pub and Grill - at busy times food must be included in your order.
- Please observe Government advice regarding the meeting of different households. Restrictions on the maximum number of guests are in place based on local guidelines.
- We are operating table service only in the Pub and Grill, with guests being asked to order and pay for food and drink via the Village Hotel App, or with a member of our team at your table. Guests are not permitted to stand at the bar.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask when buying food and drink to take away from Starbucks.
- We have removed reusable and 'open' items in our food outlets, including beer mats, drinks stirrers, table football and games. Printed menus have also been replaced with new disposable menus.
- Please be advised that by law, hotel guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings in all areas of the hotel - except when seated at a table to eat and drink (where exceptions are in place, we would advise guests to obtain an exception certificate from the NHS website).