Our Edinburgh hotel is the perfect place for a city break in the UK, with so much history, culture, sport, shopping and nightlife packed into a few square miles. As well as hosting the world’s largest arts festival in August, the Fringe, Edinburgh is known for its legendary Hogmanay street party every year – something that should be on everyone’s bucket list. And we haven’t even mentioned the medieval charm of the Old Town and castle, the elegant Georgian architecture of the New Town, high-end shopping, and amazing restaurants and bars.
Village Edinburgh is situated just around the corner from the Royal Botanic Garden, and we’re near Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium. And with a Pub & Grill, Starbucks, and state-of-the-art gym, all available at our hotel in Edinburgh, you’ve got everything you need under one roof. To check availability or to book your stay, just click the “check availability” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 7am-9am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7:30am-10am
- Reception is 24/7
- 0.4 miles from Western General Hospital
- 1.2 miles from Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- 1.4 miles from Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- 2.8 miles from Edinburgh Waverley train station
- 6.9 miles from Edinburgh Airport
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
140 Crewe Road South, Edinburgh , EH4 2NY
Find on Googlemaps