Our stylish hotel in Newcastle is located at the Cobalt Business Park, sitting between the city centre and the stunning beaches at Longsands and Whitley Bay. In Newcastle itself, you’ll find fantastic shopping, legendary sporting venues including St James’ Park, and, of course, the infamous Geordie nightlife. Just in front of the hotel is the West Allotment Country Park, a popular local nature reserve and perfect for wildlife spotting and some fresh air.
Newcastle is a 20 minute drive away, with the main A19 road just around the corner from the hotel. If you’d rather leave the car behind, you can take the Metro into the city centre – the Northumberland Park Metro stop is a short walk from the hotel. At Village Newcastle, you’re never short of things to do, with a Pub & Grill and a Village Health & Wellness Club all under one roof. All rooms in our Newcastle hotel are kitted out with flat screen TVs, and of course, super comfy beds. To check availability or to book your stay, just click the “check availability” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
Due to the measures currently in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, there may be some temporary changes to our guest services and opening times - find out more here.
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 7am-9am
- Breakfast is served Sat & Sun 7:30am-10am
- Reception is 24/7
- 0.7 miles from Northumberland Park Metro station
- 3.5 miles from North Shields Ferry Terminal
- 2.1 miles from Tyne Metropolitan College
- 14.3 miles from Newcastle Airport
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter between Monday to Friday.
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays. Charges then apply from 3pm on Sunday.
Where are we?
10 The Silverlink North, Newcastle upon Tyne , NE27 0BY
Find on Googlemaps