We're here for you all the way. From pre match or tournament planning to the ongoing management of your organisation and team. Village offers the best nights sleep, the latest gym and training equipment, big pool, delicious, nutritional dining, meeting rooms, VWorks co working space, on-site Starbucks and more...
Our sports team package includes the following:
- Private dining / meeting room
- Bespoke menus or we can work with your team nutritionist
- Physio room including towels & ice
- Access to Village Health & Wellness
- Manager access to VWorks co-working space
- Twin occupancy bedrooms
- Free upgrade to a Club Room for manager/coach
- Free coach parking
- Free bedroom for driver
- Bedrooms located on the same floor available upon request
- Village Child Policy for Teams under 18 available upon request
We can also put together a winning package whatever your requirements. Get in touch with our team by calling 01925 377089 for more information.
OUR HOTELS ARE THE BUSINESS - SEE FOR YOURSELF
BOOK A MEETING FOR UP TO 600 PEOPLE
Village is the perfect venue for your team and association meetings and training days, with:
- Meeting rooms for 2 to 600 people
- Private pods and rooms for one-to-ones or performance reviews
- Quick and easy to book online
- Straighforward packages and rates
- Dedicated and experienced team to help during your booking
For meetings up to 20 people, use our "book now" link below. For larger group enquries, please choose the "enquire now" link below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
EXCLUSIVE ACCOMMODATION RATES FOR OUR SPORTS PARTNERS
10% off our best available rates at all 33 hotels with discounted breakfast and dinner, free Wi-Fi, free parking, free use of VWorks co-working space at 21 locations and free access to our large gyms, studios & spinning rooms. Quick & convenient to book on our easy online booking tool.
CORPORATE GOLF DAYS AT BLACKPOOL'S FINEST GOLF RESORT FROM £55 PER PERSON
We're a hub of the local community and we like to get involved in local events and activities. Take a look at some of our recent initatives and community stories that you got involved in too.