Terms for Use of Village Wifi
To help stop the spread of COVID-19 and support public health we are required to collect contact information for all customers and visitors to Village Hotels. NHS Test & Trace require us to collect this data from the lead booker of each group or party and record the time, date, name & contact number. NHS Test and Trace will ask us for these records only where it is necessary, either because someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 has listed our premises as a place they visited recently, or because our premises have been identified as the location of a potential local outbreak of COVID-19. Your data will be kept only for this purpose and will be retained securely for 21 days and shared securely with the NHS if required.
Please note that Village Hotels are taking all Government guidance and legislation into account in the operation of its facilities during the Covid-19 pandemic. This means that there may be some changes to the usual facilities offered by Village Hotels and unfortunately some facilities may remain closed during this time. Find out more here
These Terms and Conditions are supplement the Village Standard Terms and Conditions which can be found here
Who we are. We are VUR Village Trading No.1 Limited, trading as Village Hotel a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 00418878 and our registered office is at 1st Floor Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW.
How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning us on 01925 377 535 or by calling one of our Village Hotel customer service teams directly. You will find each of our Village Hotel’s contact details here You can also contact us by writing to us at Village Hotels & Leisure Ltd, 1st Floor Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW or by sending us an email using our online contact form available here
Your agreement with Village Hotel for use of our Wi-Fi
1. Our Wi-Fi is offered as a service to you, the customer by Village Hotel.
2. By using our Wi-Fi, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these terms, you must not use our website or our Wi-Fi.
How do we use your information?
3. We will only use your personal information to allow you to access our free Wi-Fi; and
4. If you have consented, to provide you with information about our products and services.
Terms and Conditions of Use
5. These terms and conditions set out the whole agreement between us.
6. All copyright in anything owned by Village Hotel, belongs to us.
7. You agree not to use our Wi-Fi for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms
8. We may in our absolute discretion suspend, stop or end your access to our Wi-Fi or our website or any mobile site.
9. Whilst we make every effort to ensure access to Wi-Fi is safe we make no representations about the suitability of the Wi-Fi and except in relation to liability for death or personal injury we shall not be liable for any losses suffered by you using the Wi-Fi.
10. Nothing contained herein shall prejudice your statutory rights as a consumer.