TERMS FOR USE OF VILLAGE WIFI - SPECIAL CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are supplement the Village Standard Terms and Conditions which can be found here https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/tcs/
- Who we are. We are VUR Village Trading No.1 Limited, trading as Village Hotel a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 00418878 and our registered office is at 1st Floor Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning us on 01925 377 535 or by calling one of our Village Hotel customer service teams directly. You will find each of our Village Hotel’s contact details here: https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/hotels. You can also contact us by writing to us at Village Hotels & Leisure Ltd, 1st Floor Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW or by sending us an email using our online contact form available here: https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/contact-us/.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by writing to you at the email address you provided to us
Your agreement with Village Hotel for use of our Wi-Fi
1. Our Wi-Fi is offered as a service to you, the customer by Village Hotel.
2. By using our Wi-Fi, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these terms, you must not use our website or our Wi-Fi.
How do we use your information?
3. We will only use your personal information to allow you to access our free Wi-Fi; and
4. If you have consented, to provide you with information about our products and services.
Terms and Conditions of Use
5. These terms and conditions set out the whole agreement between us.
6. All copyright in anything owned by Village Hotel, belongs to us.
7. You agree not to use our Wi-Fi for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms
8. We may in our absolute discretion suspend, stop or end your access to our Wi-Fi or our website or any mobile site.
9. Whilst we make every effort to ensure access to Wi-Fi is safe we make no representations about the suitability of the Wi-Fi and except in relation to liability for death or personal injury we shall not be liable for any losses suffered by you using the Wi-Fi.
10. Nothing contained herein shall prejudice your statutory rights as a consumer.