STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The price you pay:
Rates quoted are per room, per night based upon the room occupancy selected (unless otherwise specified), subject to availability. Normal supplements apply for upgraded accommodation. These rates are applicable for new bookings only. All prices shown are applicable at the time of booking, are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and are subject to change without any prior notice. Where a meal is included in the price, this is for adults only, children's meals are charged as taken. The hotel will inform you at check-in of which Food outlet in which this is to be taken, and if appropriate the menu available. The full price for each break, with the addition of all extras incurred during your stay, is to be settled in full before departure, by cash, cheque with current banker's card, American Express, Maestro, MasterCard or Visa. Village Glasgow don't accept cheque as a payment option. VAT is included at the current prevailing rate where applicable. Leisure Saver rates require full prepayment at the time of booking, which is non refundable and non transferable. Payment is taken by the hotel within approximately 24 hours of the booking been made.
A transaction fee will be applied to all bookings made with a credit card. This is to recover the credit card companies' charges to us. All credit cards will be charged £2.50 (excluding Village Glasgow). This information is displayed at step 3 of the booking process under the Payment Details section before you confirm your reservation. The fee will be applied to the entire booking rather than per room. Payment by debit card is free. It is not refundable.
The total price of your booking shown online will not reflect any credit charges. Payment for your booking and any applicable credit card charges will be processed by the hotel.
We monitor business calls for quality control and training purposes.
Bookings are taken at the discretion of the individual hotel. Offers are subject to availability and change. Only a certain number of rooms are available at each hotel on selected dates. Each hotel sets aside a limited number of rooms for offers. When this allocation is reached the hotel cannot usually accept any more bookings at these prices although it may not technically be full. Rates quoted are ‘from’ rates which represent the lowest price available throughout the duration of the promotion. Peak night supplements may apply and vary according to day of week and season. These rates are applicable for new bookings only. Normal supplements apply for upgraded accommodation. We reserve the right to amend offers as appropriate. Where applicable payment in full is required at time of booking and this is non-refundable, non transferable. Payment is taken by the hotel within approximately 24 hours of the booking been made. These rates cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We monitor business calls for quality control and training purposes. Please refer to the promotional terms and conditions page for more information.
PAY NOW BOOKINGS - Prepayment required & Non refundable
Payment: A credit or debit card is required to secure and make your booking .Payment in full required in advance of your stay which will be taken by the hotel within 24 hours of the booking been made
Cancellations/No shows: Bookings on this rate are non-refundable and non transferable if cancelled
PAY LATER BOOKINGS - Book now & pay later & FREE cancellation or changes before 7pm night prior to arrival day
Payment and Cancellation Information: A credit or debit card is required to guarantee your booking subject to the cancellation policy below. Debit and credit cards will be charged at check-in for the amount of your entire stay. The card must be available on check in at the hotel
Cancellation: No further charges will be made for cancellations received before 7pm on the day before arrival. At 7pm credit cards will be pre authorised and debit cards payment taken for the full period of the booking. Declined transactions will result in the reservation being cancelled and where possible contact will be made to the booker.
No shows: If you fail to check in by midnight on your scheduled arrival day, we consider that you have cancelled your booking and as such you will be charged in accordance with the cancellation policy above.
If making a reservation in a Village Hotel, the contract for your stay is:
- VUR Village Trading No.1 Limited, Registered No.418878.
Registered Office for all: Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW
When you make a booking with us, your reservation is guaranteed. By this we mean that we will provide the agreed standard of accommodation that you have booked from any of the suitable rooms available at the time you check in (for the avoidance of doubt this does not affect our right to change or cancel your reservation in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so (including, without limitation, the relocation of your booking to another hotel). If this does arise you can 1) accept the changed arrangements as notified, 2) make an alternative arrangement with us or 3) cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
Check In Times / Check Out Times:
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am. Your room may be available before 3pm, however, this cannot be guaranteed and the hotel will arrange storage of your luggage until your room is ready. A late checkout may be available during your stay, please check with the hotel reception on arrival.
- Early Check In
Available from 11am midweek and 12pm at the weekend
Standard extra charge of £15 should be applied for an Early Check In
Subject to availability
- Late Check Out
A Standard extra charge of £20 should be applied for a Late Check Out. (Excluding "Lazy Sundays" offer which has it's own pricing) Late check out is available up to 2pm. Subject to availability.
Monday - Friday 6:30am-9:30am, Saturday - Sunday 7:30am-10:30am (times may vary).
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil your requests, unfortunately, we can not guarantee these and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Your money is safe:
In the unlikely event of insolvency, any pre-payments made by you or packages sold within the meaning of Travel Holidays and Package Tours regulations 1992 are secured by a trust of which Messrs Hammond Suddards Trustees Limited are independent Trustees, c/o Wrigleys Solicitors, 19 Cookridge Street, Leeds LS2 3AG.
Your personal information:
Village Hotels process personal information collected for the purposes of: dealing with your requests, providing reservation services, tailoring our services to your requirements and preferences, conducting market research surveys and providing you with information about products and services we offer. We will NOT sell this information and will only disclose it to other companies within Village Hotels and any suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Subject Access Request
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to request access to personal information held about you by Village Hotels. Any subject access request must be made in writing to: Customer Services, Village Hotels & Leisure Ltd, 1st Floor Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW enclosing proof of identify, such as a copy of your driving licence or utility bill together with the standard fee of £10 (cheque made payable to Village Hotels & Leisure Ltd). You are encouraged to complete the Subject Access Request Form (download here) to assist Village Hotels in accurately identifying the location(s) of your personal data. We will not administer Subject Access Requests by a third party unless accompanied by a written authority of the individual who is the subject of the request.
Health & Fitness Club Facilities:
For full details of extra facilities offered, the charges and availability of these please contact the hotel directly. The following conditions apply for Village Hotels respectively.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times when in the Health & Fitness Club.
- Children's swimming times apply. Please see the website or contact the hotel directly for confirmation of these times.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in, or by, the pool area.
- Saunas and steam rooms, whirlpool spa, fitness studio and toning tables are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Food & Beverage:
At Village Hotels we offer a variety of meal plans. Where meals are included within a rate they are included for adults only and available from the dinner inclusive menu (supplements apply on some dishes). All meals are charged as taken for infants and children.
Children are classed as 2-12 years old. Children are charged from £15 each per night (this varies between £15 - £30 per hotel dependant on product booked e.g. B&B or DBB). Children's meals are included to match the rate bought for the adult, (either Room Only, Breakfast, First Night Dinner or Dinner Bed & Breakfast) Dinner when included is from the children's only menu. Infants under 2 years will be accommodated where space allows in a cot free of charge.
Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout all public areas and bedrooms. The use of E-Cigarettes throughout our hotels is also prohibited, in both public areas and guest bedrooms A £100 charge will apply to anyone found smoking in a bedroom.
Most hotels have their own car parks, free of charge. However, cars are left at the owner's/customer's own risk, this also applies when staying on a Before You Fly package. The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Village Hotels have a no pets allowed policy. We do not allow pets in our hotel bedrooms or the public areas, except for Guide or assistance dogs.
Comments / Complaints:
In the event that you have any reason to complain or have any comments, you must immediately inform the hotel in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing. If you remain dissatisfied, you must write to Customer Services within 21 days of the end of your stay giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint:
Customer Services, Village Hotels, 1st Floor Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington WA1 1RW
Prices quoted are in pounds sterling and payment cannot be made in Euros at any Village Hotel.
No party is allowed to reproduce any of the contents of this website (including photographs, content and images) without the written permission of VUR Village Hotels & Leisure Ltd.
600 Lakeside Drive
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Join Village Gym
Offer available until 30/06/16. 1 voucher booklet per joiner. Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. New member or member renewing will also receive a £250 Village voucher book with exclusive offers to use in the leisure club and hotel. 7 day mini membership can only be used on adults aged 18+. Offers expire 31st Aug 16. New member or member renewing will be automatically entered into the prize draw if signing a 12 month results membership contact by 30/06/2016. This offer cannot be used in conjunction any other promotion and management discretion is final.
Beach Holiday draw will take place Monday 4th July 2016 and will be announced soon after. Individual Village voucher T&Cs are on the reverse of each printed voucher.
Ashton, Hyde, Cheadle & Liverpool Village Gym Joining Offer
Must join on a student flexible membership or a results gold or off peak membership with a minimum term of 12 months. An initial payment of £10 to join and the 1st direct debit will commence 1st May 2016. This exclusive offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is subject to availability. The offer expires at 9pm on Thursday 31st March 2016. Please contact the club of your choice for further details on the terms and conditions and to set up your new membership before the expiry date of this exclusive offer.
General terms and conditions:
All bookings are subject to availability. Available for bookings of 6 or more, dining from the celebration menu only. Available in Verve Grill or Buca di Beppo. A deposit may be required in advance of your celebration and main courses must be pre-ordered and supplied within 72 hours of the celebration date. For bookings with less than 24 hours notice we will still need all main course pre orders for the table. Free fizz is based on tables of 6 or more. 1 bottle is included per table of 6.
Members 10% off:
All bookings are subject to availability. Available for bookings of 6 or more, dining from the celebration menu only. Available in Verve Grill or Buca di Beppo. Members get 10% off the total bill when they show their membership card on the night of their celebration. Free fizz is based on tables of 6 or more. 1 bottle is included per table of 6. Subject to availability and general T&C’s apply.
Members Birthday Offer:
The member dines free on their birthday when dining as part of a celebration only (not valid against the normal a la carte menu). To dine for free the celebration booking must be confirmed and pre payment must be made 14 days of receiving the birthday email from Village. A copy of the email must be shown on arrival. All bookings are subject to availability. Available for bookings of 6 or more, dining from the celebration menu only. Available in Verve Grill or Buca di Beppo. Free fizz is based on tables of 6 or more. 1 bottle is included per table of 6. This can’t be used in conjunction with ay other offer. Subject to availability and general T&C’s apply.
Refer a friend and Win £1000
1. The Promoter is VUR Village Trading No 1 Limited (registered number 418878), with registered office at Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW (“Village”).
2. The Village “Refer a Friend and Win £1000 Promotion” is open to existing Village health & fitness club members who refer a new person for membership of a club between 1st April and 30th June 2016.
3. The new member must join the club on a Village Results Membership, with a minimum term of 12 months,or an Annual Advance Paid membership basis.
4. The existing member who makes the referral will receive a limited edition kit bag. The kit bag can be claimed 14 days after the referred member’s joining date.
5. New members must complete a membership agreement, including general health questionnaire and direct debit, and comply fully with the terms and conditions of club membership.
6. Existing members may refer up to 6 friends. Each referral will entitle the existing member to receive a limited edition kit bag.
7. The existing member who makes the referral will be entered into a draw to win £1000. Members will be only be entered into the draw once, irrespective of how many friends they refer.
8. Members whose membership fees are in arrears at the time of the draw will be excluded from the draw.
9. The winner will be drawn during July 2016 and all entries have an equal and random chance of winning. The winner will be notified before the end of July 2016.
10. Members making referrals must have the consent of their friend(s) to provide their contact details and for their friend(s) to be contacted by Village.
11. Members making referrals, and their referred friend(s), must be at least 18 years of age.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, illegible or incomplete entries or prize claims or for technical failures or otherwise.
13. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
14. The prize is not transferable.
15. By claiming the prize, the winner consents to the use of their name and image for publicity by Village.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, or its terms, at any time.
17. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and entry into the draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Feel Good Friday's
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a standard double or twin room. Dinner is included which is 2 courses per person from the TDH menu. Any extra courses are chargeable at £4.50 each. 1 glass of Prosecco is included per person during dinner, during your stay. UpperDeck upgrades and child supplements are chargeable. Rates require full pre-payment and are non-changeable/non-transferable. Breakfast is not included. Book to stay from 1st January - 30th November 2016. Friday night's only. All rates are subject to availability.
Leisure Club Members Pasta Sundays
Salad starter, garlic bread and choice of 3 pasta dishes available. Only available on Sunday evening 6pm-9pm, Not to be used in conjunction with any other sale or discounted items. Must be pre-booked and is subject to availability. Non-members pay £10, Current members pay £5 and UpperDeck Members are free. Free week member must produce a valid temporary membership card on entry to the restaurant. This offer will commence from Sunday 15th March.
Leisure Club Members 25% off Thursdays
To receive the 25% discount in any Village restaurant (Verve or Buca) Leisure club members must show their leisure club card before placing their order. 25% off on a Thursday only is valid on and food or drinks purchased. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Terms and Conditions for Web Extras
Subject to availability. If unavailable you will be contacted by the hotel prior to your stay. Applies to first night of stay. Available from 11am midweek and 12pm at the weekend.
Subject to availability. If unavailable you will be contacted by the hotel prior to your stay. Applies to the last night of stay. Late check out is available up to 2pm.
Breakfast For Two
Offer is valid for 2 adults for each morning of the stay. Price is based on breakfast for 2 adults for the length of stay and is non-refundable and non-transferable, unless added to a Bed & Breakfast or Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate where a full refund will be made upon checkout.
Dinner For Two
Offer is valid for 2 adults on the first night of the stay only and cannot be exchanged for another night. Dinner is from the set menu in the hotel restaurant and doesn't include drinks. Village Aberdeen and Village Edinburgh include a £9.80 supplement. A full refund will be made upon checkout if added to a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate.
Dinner & Wine For Two (One Bottle House Wine)
Offer is valid for 2 adults on the first night of the stay only and cannot be exchanged for another night. Dinner is from the set menu in the hotel restaurant and includes one bottle of house wine per couple (White, Rose or Red). Village Aberdeen and Village Edinburgh include a £9.80 supplement. A full refund will be made upon checkout if added to a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate. Not available on the 25th and 31st December due to events at the hotels. Any packages booked on these dates will be refunded by the hotel on arrival.
Bottle of Prosecco
1 bottle of Prosecco will be in room upon arrival.
Six Pack of Budweiser
Six bottles of Budweiser will be in room upon arrival.
£50 F&B Credit
Credit can be only redeemed in Pub and Restaurant only and has to be used during stay. Not available on the 25th and 31st December due to events at the hotels. Any packages booked on these dates will be refunded by the hotel on arrival.
Get Into Bed with Village
1. The promotion is made by the company named in paragraph 16 of these terms and conditions, who trades as “Village The Hotel Club” (“Village”).
2. The promotion will apply to bookings confirmed in a Village between 1st March – 30th April 2016 and to take arrive or take place during the period 2nd March 2016 to 30th December 2016.
3. The promotion applies to group accommodation, meetings, conferences and event bookings only.
4. A booking will be deemed confirmed once a Village Booking Agreement has been signed by both parties.
5. The main prize of the contents of a Village bedroom includes 1 king size bed with a king size duvet & king size duvet cover, a 48” HD TV, a bedside lamp and a Dyson airblade fan.
6. The 5 runner up prizes includes one king size duvet and a king size duvet cover for each runner up.
7. Delivery of the prizes will be by mutual agreement between Village and the prize winners.
8. The main prize winner and runners up will be chosen at random by Village no later than 13th May 2016. The winners will be notified in writing within 5 working days of the draw being made.
9. A cash alternative of £1,000.00 for the main prize winner will be made available. The winner must confirm in writing that that are able to accept the prize, or alternatively nominate a registered charity to which the cash alternative will be donated by Village on the winner’s behalf.
10. No cash alternative will be available for the runners up prizes and are non-transferable.
11. By accepting the prizes, the winners agree for Village to use their name in marketing materials.
12. In the event that neither the main prize nor the charity donation can be accepted, a re-draw will take place and a new main prize winner chosen at random.
13. If the booking is made on behalf of a group or organisation, such as an employer, it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they are not prohibited or restricted from accepting such prizes and incentives.
14. Village reserve the right to add to, modify or delete any of these terms and conditions; to change the prize; or to terminate the promotion, at any time, with or without notice.
13. The promoters are VUR Village Trading No.1 Ltd (reg no. 418878), with registered office at Lakeview, 600 Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RW.
and Win £1000 Promotion
Village Gym April joining fee offer
No joining fee is on all 12 month agreements – Gold, Off Peak but excluding MYZONE membership. Also available on Student Flexible memberships.
Grand National Social Media Competition
Entries must be made by 12pm on Saturday April 9th 2016. Winners will be picked Monday April 11th and contacted via email. Winners must respond to this email by Monday April 25th. Four winners will be picked at random from all correct entries made. The prizes are as follows:
- 1st place will receive a 1 night stay for 2 in an upgraded room with breakfast and a 2 course dinner at any of our 28 properties (subject to availability)
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th place will receive a Sunday lunch voucher for 4 people to be used at any of our 28 properties (subject to availability)
Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Winners will be announced on social media using the name provided. 1st prize winner must confirm a stay date by Monday May 2nd 2016. 2nd/3rd/4th prize winner must confirm Sunday lunch date by Monday May 2nd 2016. Drinks are not included in these prizes and any other extras will incur a charge.
3 Day Pass Offer 15-28 April 2016
Last day to claim and use the pass is 28/04/16. Must be 3 days consecutive use of the pass. Offer only available at selected clubs: Bournemouth, Cardiff, Cheadle, Coventry, Maidstone only.The pass holder must be 18 years of age; proof of age may be required. No cash alternative will be given. Register your enquiry to claim your pass (worth £30) and we will be in touch with you shortly to set this up. Alternately please contact the club of your choice and ask for the membership team. You will be required to complete a general health questionnaire on your 1st visit and proof of ID/address is required. This offer is only available to potential prospects who have not used a free pass within the last 3 months.
One table of up to 12 people. Can be taken at a hotel of your choice. Subject to availablity. Based on the 3 course celebration menu only which includes 1 bottle of fizz free per 6 people. all other drinks and sides are chargeable. Entries must be made as follows:
- Facebook entries should use #SquadGoals, tag the Village Hotel Club Facebook page, and be publicly visible.
- Twitter entries should use #SquadGoals, tag @Village_Hotels, and be publicly visible.
- Instagram entries should use #SquadGoals, tag @VillageHotels and be publicly visible.
Competition ends on 31st May. Winner will be chosen on the 2nd June and contacted via social media. Prize is non-transferable and must be claimed by the 30th June 2016. Images taken by our photographer on the night will be used on our website and social media pages.
Photo must be of Celebration dining at Village Hotel Club. £100 voucher to be spent on food & beverage at any Village Hotel Club in the pub or restaurant only – Starbucks excluded. Entries must be made as follows:
- Facebook entries should use #LetGetTogether, tag the Village Hotel Club Facebook page, and be publicly visible.
- Twitter entries should use #LetGetTogether, tag @Village_Hotels, and be publicly visible.
- Instagram entries should use #LetGetTogether, tag @VillageHotels and be publicly visible.
Competition can be ended at any time. One winner selected per month and contacted via social media. Prize is non-transferable and must be claimed within 3 months of being issued.
Village Spa T&C's
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT: To schedule an appointment for your perfect treatment, please contact our Spa Reception who will be able to guide you to the right choice. To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend to book in advance. All spa treatments and packages require 50% deposit on booking. Your treatment time as advertised in the brochure includes before and aftercare as a complimentary service.
ARRIVAL TIME: Please allow sufficient time before your treatment to complete a Spa Consultation Form. We recommend you arrive at least 15mins before your treatment so that you can change, relax and enjoy the spa facilities. Please be advised that late arrivals will result in a reduction of treatment time.
LEISURE FACILITIES AND ACCESS: Guests who have reserved a Spa Day Package will be offered a robe and towel for use during their day. (£10 refundable deposit required). They will also be shown around our changing and fitness facilities including pool area by one of the spa team.
Village Gym is a state-of-the-art leisure club with the latest fitness equipment and a variety of fitness classes. You can book fitness classes with the spa reception ahead of your visit. Gym facilities are available to Spa Day guests, Spa Break guests, some hotel residents and members. Please bring flip-flops for use around the pool area and enquire about child-free pool times ahead of your visit.
SPA LUNCHES: With Spa Day Packages, these will be held in our hotel food and beverage areas. Clients must be fully clothed in this area.
CHILDREN’S POLICY: We are delighted to offer treatments for children over the age of 16 years old. Please contact the spa team for details on treatments available for our younger guests. We would require signed permission from a parent or guardian at the treatment consultation for 16-17yr olds to receive any treatments.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note that your 50% deposit will be redeemed if 48 hours notice is not received to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Late arrival will shorten your treatment time. All prices are quoted in GBP and are subject to change at any time.
HEALTH CONDITIONS: Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries, which could affect your choice of treatment when making your spa reservation. We may require a doctor’s note to give treatments.
PREGNANCY: We have specially designed treatments for expectant women past their first trimester (3 months) or nursing mothers. Please allow our spa team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable during this special time.
VALUABLES: Village Spa accepts no responsibility for loss of valuables or jewellery at any time on the spa premises.