Your Questions Answered
Our teams are working very hard to answer all your questions, but to help we have tried to answer some of your questions here. We would encourage you to please read the below carefully before contacting our teams. If you have any additional questions that remain unanswered, please use the Contact Us form and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Are Village Hotels open?
- Due to restrictions in place to contain the spread of Covid-19 across the UK, Village Hotels in Wales and Scotland are now open and only to key workers and those on essential travel during the following dates in England - 5th Jan - 16th May. *All dates subject to Government updates* Find out more at villagehotels.com/stay-safe
- I am a key worker staying at a hotel during lockdown, what facilities will be available
- Hotel facilities including the pool, gym and Pub and Grill, will be operating in line with regional restrictions in place at a given time and venue. For more information take a look at www.villagehotels.com/regional-restrictions.
- Are Village hotels open to take reservations for key workers?
- Yes - Village Hotels are open to accommodate key workers and those traveling on essential business in England and Scotland. In addition, in Wales people who live in Wales are also permitted to stay in our hotels.
- I cannot travel due to local restrictions. What do I need to do?
- Where travel restrictions are in place, we will contact all guests who are impacted (where we hold a valid email address). Guests will be given the opportunity to rebook for a new date, or cancel for a full refund. Should you wish to rebook for a future date please visit www.village-hotels.com/modifymybooking and we will be happy to help. If we do not hold an email address for you and we have not heard from you within 4 days of your booked arrival date, we will go ahead and cancel your reservation automatically. Where a payment has already been made we will issue a full refund. Due to the volume of transactions currently taking place, please allow 10 working days from your booked arrival date for the payment to be processed. Please note that this only applies to reservations made directly with Village Hotels. Guests who have booked through a 3rd party, such as Booking.com or Expedia should contact them directly please.
- Will I get a refund?
- Yes - where a payment has already been made and a reservation is cancelled by us due to local travel restrictions, a full refund will be issued. Due to the volume of transactions currently taking place, please allow 10 working days from your booked arrival date for the payment to be processed. Please note that this only applies to reservations made directly with Village Hotels. Guests who have booked through a 3rd party, such as Booking.com or Expedia should contact them directly please.
- I booked through a 3rd party, such as booking.com/Expedia - what do I need to do?
- Guests who made a booking via Booking.com or Expedia (or any other 3rd party), are advised to contact them directly to make any changes to their reservation. For more information please refer to your booking confirmation email. The customer services team at Village Hotels are unfortunately not able to make any changes to a 3rd Party reservation.
- I have a wedding booked, how will the closures effect me?
- We appreciate planning a wedding at this time is very stressful. We are in the process of contacting all Wedding couples who will be impacted to advise on their individual circumstances. If you have a wedding planned for a future date and have a question please email us at email@example.com.