Your Questions Answered
Our teams are working very hard to answer all your questions, but to help we have tried to answer some of your questions here. We would encourage you to please read the below carefully before contacting our teams. If you have any additional questions that remain unanswered, please use the Contact Us form and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Are Village Hotels open?
- Great news! Village Hotels is open - clean, safe and ready to go. We are delighted to welcome guests back to all of our hotels. All guest services are open but operating under covid restrictions.
- Do I need to book a table in the Pub and Grill?
- Whilst booking isn't essential, we would advise all guests to book a table in the Pub and Grill to avoid disappointment. Book at villagehotels.com/eatanddrink
- What restrictions are in place in the Pub and Grill?
- At present we are operating table service only in the Pub and Grill (including breakfast service). Social distancing is in place with tables spread out based on regional restrictions. To support contact tracing, all guests and visitors must check in using the NHS Track and Trace App, or alternative Village Hotel registration form (simply scan the QR code on display). Please be advised that Village is a cash free venue with contactless or card payment options only. For a contact free guest experience, guests are encouraged to order and pay for food online via the Village Hotels App.
- Is the gym open?
- Village Health and Wellness Club is open at all sites across the UK (including swimming pool). Please be advised that due to local restrictions the sauna and steam room is currently closed in Glasgow and Wales (Cardiff, Swansea and Chester St David's). In addition no group classes are taking place in Glasgow at this time.
- Is Starbucks open?
- Yes - Starbucks is open for indoor and takeaway service at all sites.
- Are meetings and events taking place at Village?
- Meetings and events are taking place in line with local restrictions. Social distancing is fully in place across our sites. To discuss your requirements email firstname.lastname@example.org