Located in the suburb of Coryton, our Cardiff hotel is located 15 minutes away from Wales’ buzzing capital. Packed with history, nightlife, and a variety of things to do, Cardiff is one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic communities in the UK.
Our Cardiff hotel is half a mile away from Coryton train station and just off the M4. If you’re making a few stops in South Wales. For sports fans, the Millennium Stadium and Cardiff City Stadium are in the area, or if you prefer exploring space and time, the popular Doctor Who Experience is found at Cardiff Bay. Check-in takes two minutes on our innovative touchscreens, leaving you free to head to our pub, restaurant, spa, or gym. Our Cardiff hotel is the perfect base for fun or for work, and we’re sure you’ll agree.
To check availability or to book your stay, just click the “book a room” button!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- Breakfast served Mon-Fri 6:30am-9:30am
- Breakfast served Sat & Sun 7:30am-10:30am
- Reception is 24/7
- 0.5 miles from Coryton Station
- 15 miles from Cardiff Airport
- Parking is free for up to 4 hours, then £5 per day thereafter. Monday - Friday
- Parking is complimentary after 5pm on Fridays until 9am on Mondays.
Where are we?
29 Pendwyallt Road, Cardiff , CF14 7EF
Find on Googlemaps