Looking for a place to base yourself for business in the Swindon area? Well, you’ve found the perfect spot! Swindon is a key business centre, positioned between the South East and the South West of England making it the ideal base for business. Our Swindon Hotel is just a couple of minutes from the M4 and under an hour from either Bristol or Reading.
- Flexible and vibrant meeting and event spaces for up to 300 people
- Simple meeting room package—bookable by the hour, half day or full day
- Extensive leisure facilities for when you need to power off
- Stylish bedrooms with Sky TV
- Group accommodation discounts
- Specialist client support team
- Easy online booking tool
- Delicious and nutritious menu options
- Ample car parking close to Swindon
- Free Wi-Fi and ClickShare presentation technology
- On site Starbucks
Say goodbye to boring meetings. Expect to find vibrant spaces to work and meet, a buzz in the air and all the tech you need to get things done.
- 11 fully air conditioned meeting rooms, for up to 300 people
- Communal break out area
- Natural daylight and blackout facilities
- All the tech you need to get things done
- Quick and easy online booking for up to 20 people
- Simple package prices that include room hire and light refreshments—bookable by the hour, half day or full day.
- Delicious and nutritious menus
By day, our spacious Inspiration Suites are a stylish conference or large meeting venue, offering masses of versatility to organisers. By night, the space is transformed into a stylish venue, perfect for hosting corporate parties, awards ceremonies, gala dinners and more.
- Banqueting facilities for up to 252 people
- Conference facilities for up to 300 people
- Delicious menu options
- No nonsense pricing - you’ll get the best price first time
- Experienced and passionate team
OUR SPACES & CAPACITIES
We’ve got a space and a layout to suit your requirements.
- Theatre - 300
- Classroom - 150
- Boardroom - 100
- Cabaret - 210
- Banquet - 252
- U-shape -90
TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT
We have the tech you need to get things done
- Free Wi-Fi
- ClickShare presentation technology
- Video conferencing
Additional equipment—available upon request
- AV equipment
- CD player
- LCD projector
- Overhead projector
- PA system portable
- Rear screen projection
- Stage: portable
- TV production service provider
- Video camera
WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
Fed up with a buffet of beige, bland food? You won’t find any of that at Village! Choose from a range of delicious and nutritious menu options, specially prepared by our talented chefs.
EXPECT A GREAT STAY AT VILLAGE
Guests can refresh and recharge with an overnight stay in our business friendly hotel rooms—super comfy beds, mega showers, huge TVs and cool tech. They won’t want to leave!
Frequently asked questions
Hopefully we’ve covered everything, and we can’t wait to see you! But if you have a question, we’re here to help…
Find more useful information about visiting our hotels.