TRIBUTE EVENT SPECIAL CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to Tribute events hosted at any Village Hotel (each, an “event”). These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the persons or entities who book and / or attend an event (“you”) and VUR Village Trading No 1 Limited (trading as Village Hotels and referred to in these terms and conditions as “Village”).
These terms and conditions are in addition to all other Village terms and conditions which can be found here Hotel Terms & Conditions. In the case of conflict, these Conditions take precedence over any other Village Terms and Conditions in relation to Tribute bookings only.
1. Full payment is due at the time of booking for Tribute Nights.
2. Any accommodation that is booking with a Tribute Night must be paid in advance and is subject to the Village terms and conditions that can be found here: Hotel Terms & Conditions
3. Village will not accept payment in full or in part in the form of any food and beverage discounts or vouchers that have been issued by Village to Village leisure members or VWorks members or otherwise save that Village Leisure Members or VWorks Members shall be entitled to membership discount on drinks purchased only during the event that they are attending on presentation of a valid membership card.
4. In the event that you have to cancel your booking Tickets are pre-payable and non-refundable and Village shall be entitled to retain the ticket price pre-payment should you cancel your booking.
5. Village reserves the right to cancel, amend or change your booking due to Covid-19 restrictions that are put into place by Government Guidelines. In the event it has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions, Village agrees to refund the full amount of the booking that you have paid.
6. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate.
7. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you together with a receipt of monies paid.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
8. Pre-orders for food are required for all events where a choice menu is offered.
9. Where a food order is not provided a set meal of the day will be served.
10. If you or any of your party have any special dietary requirements, including food allergies or intolerances, you must inform Village and we will endeavour to accommodate your requirements. A vegetarian and vegan option is available for all events.
11. Village will not knowingly provide or sell any food required to be labelled as containing GM material.
12. Village cannot guarantee that dishes do not contain nuts or nut derivatives or that fish products are totally free from bones.
13. No alcohol or other beverages may be brought into the venue for consumption or prizes. Village reserves the right to search the bags of any guest.
14. Village reserves the right to judge acceptable behaviour and levels of noise from guests. You are responsible for the behaviour of your party.
15. Please note the dress code for all events is smart casual, unless otherwise stated, and we reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest wearing baseball caps, hoodies or any other item deemed unacceptable in the reasonable judgement of Village.
16. Village will not accept any responsibility, or be held liable, for anyone prevented from entering the event, or asked to leave the event, due to that person:
(a) acting in an improper or disorderly manner or whose condition in the opinion of the Village staff interferes, or is likely to interfere, with the enjoyment of the function by other guests;
(b) bringing or using dangerous, illegal or hazardous items or substances on the premises;
(c) bringing their own food or drinks to the premises without the prior permission of Village;
(d) not adhering to the appropriate dress code for the event.
17. The minimum age for persons attending events is 18.
18. Village is unable to offer baby-sitting, baby listening or child minding services.
19. Guests and visitors are not permitted to join any event for the entertainment only.
20. Room upgrades are available to Club Rooms for an additional charge quoted at the time of enquiry and secured at the time of booking.
21. Village reserves the right to amalgamate events to ensure minimum numbers.
22. At the discretion of Village, tables of under 10 guests may be shared with other smaller parties in the function suite, restaurant or bar.
23. Village may cancel a booking, and will refund any advance payment made or alternatively arrange for the booking to be transferred to another event, if it is deemed, at Village’s discretion, that the date of the event booked is no longer viable.
24. Village endeavours to honour all commitments, but reserves the right to amend or alter all or part of the event package (as described on our website or in our event brochure) to an alternative of at least equivalent standard.
25. While Village has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in its event brochure, on its website and within all advertisements is accurate, it reserves the right, without accepting any liability, to amend or alter all or part of the package in the event of an error or omission.
26. Village will not be held liable, nor accept any liability, for cancellation or non-completion of an event, or for any delays, arising as a result of industrial action, strikes, riots, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, Act of God or any other cause beyond its control
27. Village shall not under any circumstances be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for loss of revenues or opportunities, goodwill, reputation or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss (even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or Village had been advised of the possibility of you incurring the same).
28. Village shall have no liability for any death or bodily injury (except death or injury caused by the negligence of Village, its staff or contractors), or loss of or damage to property, of anyone attending an event. You agree to indemnify Village against any claim in respect of any such liability (and the costs and expenses incurred by Village in relation thereto).
29. Village does not accept any liability in respect of loss or damage to property or vehicles brought into the venue or car park.
30. Without prejudice to any other limitation or exclusion of liability set out in these terms and conditions, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the total liability of Village to you in contract, tort or otherwise, including negligence (save for any liability arising from death or personal injury due to the negligence of Village or its employees which shall be unlimited) arising in relation to an event shall not exceed the total amount paid by you for the event.
31. These terms and conditions are correct at the time of going to print and Village reserves the right to amend them at a later date without prior notice.
32. Village and you agree that these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us, and supersedes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between us, whether oral or written.
34. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and in the unlikely event of a dispute, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
35. You, as party organiser, are asked to inform all guests of these terms and conditions. Extra copies are available on request.
36. Village Hotels are now a cashless environment. Payment can be made by all major credit cards for the deposit, full payment and bar charges.
The minimum age for persons attending events is 18.
In the event that any guest has to isolate or is ill due to Covid 19, the cost of their individual booking can either be transferred and offset against a future event or fully refunded, provided that not less than 48 hours prior notice is given to Village. In the event guests provide less than 48 hours of a cancellation from the commencement of the booking then the cost of their individual booking can be transferred and offset against a future alternative event but will not be refunded. Evidence of a valid NHS Test and Trace notification will be required to be provided by the individual to Village for the terms of this clause to apply. Village reserves the right to cancel, amend or change your booking due to Covid-19 restrictions that are put into place by Government Guidelines. In the event it has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions, Village agrees to refund the full amount of the booking that you have paid.