YOUR HEALTH & WELFARE REMAINS OUR NO.1 PRIORITY!
Our aim is for all of our guests to have a happy and healthy stay with us! If you are due to stay with us soon, we would recommend that you take a look at the below advice and Frequently Asked Questions here.
As well as following all Government mandated rules to help prevent the spread of covid-19, we have implemented a number of additional measures to keep our guests and team members safe. These include:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols across all areas of the business.
- The provision of cleaning products and alcohol gel for your use.
- Safety screens remain in place at check-in kiosks and bar service areas.
- Ventilation and circulation of air is at its optimum throughout the hotel.
We would ask that guests and visitors follow the below guidance. If you are travelling outside of the geographic region that you live, we would ask that you take time to review the additional regional guidance below, that you may not be familiar with and may differ from where you live.
- Use hand sanitiser and cleaning products that are provided
- Please wash hands thoroughly and regularly
- Please be considerate to other guests whilst in our venues.
- Please do not come to our venues if you have tested positive for Coronavirus; you have been asked to self isolate by NHS Test and Trace; or you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus (unless you are exempt due to your vaccination status).
- If you have symptoms please seek immediate professional advice