YOUR HEALTH & WELFARE REMAINS OUR NO.1 PRIORITY!
We’re delighted to get back to business, with capacity restrictions and social distancing removed across our hotels and leisure clubs, as well as our famous buffet breakfast back in service.
Whilst many of the Covid restrictions have now been lifted, some procedures and regional restrictions will remain in place for your safety and comfort.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols across all areas of the business.
- The provision of cleaning products and alcohol gel for your use.
- Guest rooms and meeting rooms will continue to be sealed after cleaning.
- Team members will continue to wear face coverings.
- Safety screens will remain in place at check-in kiosks and bar service areas.
- Team member health checks will continue.
- Ventilation and circulation of air is at its optimum throughout the hotel.
- Due to regional restrictions in Scotland. We still kindly ask all members and guests to book pool slots in advance.
We would ask that guests and visitors remain cautious and follow the below recommendations:
- Please follow local restrictions regarding the meeting of different households.
- Please be reminded that face coverings are mandatory in all public settings in Scotland at this time. Face coverings will continue to be promoted in England and Wales for the protection and safety of our guests (although they are not mandatory).
- Use hand sanitiser and cleaning products that are provided
- Please wash hands thoroughly and regularly
- Please be considerate to other guests whilst in our venues.
- Please do not come to our venues if you have tested positive for Coronavirus; you have been asked to self isolate by NHS Test and Trace; or you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus (at this time these remain the rules regardless of your vaccination status - subject to change from 16 Aug in England).
- If you have symptoms please seek immediate professional advice
Due to stay with us soon? Find out more about our guest service here